Sub-Marine Dreaming

Inspired by a suggestion from my sister, the lone jellyfish grew into a bigger project. A mobile!



This mobile is very very colourful and is a mesmerizing sight for a baby. In fact, I find it eye-catching myself! There are a variety of fun features visible from beneath as well as from the sides and above.




Composition:

60% pure virgin wool

30% merino wool &

10% cotton


Spot cleaning recommended.





Specifications:

It’s length ranges from 70-90cm (27.5”-35”) from the lowest jellyfish tendril to the top of the structure support (there is a range from which you can attach it from at the top). The diameter of the ring is 18cm (7”).


Sweet dreams!


Pin It

Comments

  1. cool Cy!! I like it! ~ Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovelovelove it!! I wish I had had one as a child :) I can't wait to see more!! :p Can you make bubbles out of the connecting strings, so it looks like bubbles coming up from the sea-creature? :b How can you make the top look like the water's surface? Unless you make a big SUN :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D Thanks!!! Thanks!!! :D !!
    Christina!! :D yes, I could do bubbles on the connecting strings. :) I'd have to think about making a water surface ~ one that doesn't block the light... You have some great ideas! :D For now, I tried to keep the structure really simple and clean. If you look closely, I spun a stitch around the wire frame. Not waves like water exactly, but still organic... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts