Uh-Mazing! by Cya!

I'm working on something Uh-Mazing!

Cloth mazes for kids!  I thought these might make for some good, fun time fillers for passengers in the car, stroller or wherever!

I had some left-over fabric from another project and got to thinking...

I began with designing a wack of mazes with assorted levels of difficulty. That's been one of my favorite parts truth be told! Then I hunted down marbles and other fun fabrics. Now I'm in the process of making them.

There are 3 levels of difficulty (easy, medium, hard).  Maybe some day I'll be able to design and make a diabolical one - but so far, not yet!

I'm not sure of the ideal age group for the mazes as every kid is different, but I think around 3 years old for the easy level is a good start. So far, my 2.5 year-old is more interested in throwing or trying to open them.  Pushing the marble through the maze is still too abstract for him.

If you're interested in placing an order, message me in the comments section below (order comments are vetted privately by me, not posted).  

Stay tuned for more revealing photos!

Sneak peek at cloth mazes

Comments

Popular Posts