Sewing


I love my sewing machine!

I've done a couple of things on it and am lining-up my next project.
It works brilliantly!  It's easy to use, runs smoothly and reliably and is, well, fantastic!

I've made a bed set for A and it was quite easy!  I've also repaired some clothing including some surging details.  I don't feel like I need to get a surger anymore as my machine covers some of that - enough to do my projects (so far!!)

The company I dealt with was really great.  Everything was rather 'painless' in terms of order placement and delivery.

I am very happy!

For my next projects I have some hemming lined up (easy....) but also, I'm going to try to make a stuffed toy for A and also do some embroidery on another small project I'm thinking of.

Looking forward to creating some time to do this!
Pin It

Comments

Popular Posts